Friday, October 10, 2008

Plan for Vietnam Trip in Nov/Dec

I am planning for a trip to Vietnam during the November / December holidays period.



Due to the credit crunch and financial meltdown, it seems like tickets for both flight and accomodations are running out fast, to countries around this region.



People are still going for holidays but their choices seems to have narrowed to the more economical South-East Asian countries, such as Vietnam, Bangkok, Laos and Cambodia.



Seems like i need to get my tickets fast, before i even start to plan my itinerary.



Anyway, i am planning for a 5-7 days getaway to North Part of Vietnam on a FREE and EASY trip. Most probably, looking at Hanoi + SAPA Trekking + Halong Bay Scenic Viewing...wonder if i can cover on these in 1 week time.




Any of readers have any recommendations? Do leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.



Until next time,



Cheers

Sean

No comments: