Monday, July 13, 2009

Transformers - My 1st Toys since childhood dreams

Hello friends,

Sorry for disappearing for awhile on this blog cos i was away to conduct Intensive Revision Programmes for a group of committed GCE O Level Chemistry students, in the whole month of June.

Just a quick update, i have watched Transformers Part II: Revenge of the Fallen in the movies and also got my 1st toys from Transformers, since young. Watched the cartoons when i was about 19 years old, but has never gotten a Transformer toy before.

I got my Optimus Prime lately! Yeah! It was a gift from my meow, and was such a surprise for me. Big big set of Optimus - leader of autobots.



And i won the Scorponok (member of Decepticon..the bad guys) when i enter the "Transformer Spinning Contest" at Robinsons. This decepticon is featured in Transformer Part during the "Scorpion Attack of the US soldiers"


How about seeing me with the real Optimius Prime taking pictures together?????

No comments: