Sunday, September 2, 2007

Nice Jokes - Unwind yourself with laughter and smiles

Nice jokes - one way to unwind yourself even for just a minute.


Prospective Employer to Applicant: " So why did you leave your previous
job?"
Applicant: " The company relocated and they did not tell me where!"
_________________________________________

Wife: " Sir, I would like to call on my husband who left me and brought
all our five kids wth him."

Radio Host: " Ok, go ahead!"

Wife: " Sweetheart, please return back all the kids, actually only one
of
them is yours."
____________________________________________

Hello! I'm here again. My mind is all muddlled up. I just want to ask
something. I know
that you will be able to help me out. Is BIRDS FLU the past tense of
BIRDS FLY?
____________________________________________
You were riding a bus, when you suddenly fart. Luckily the music is very
loud. Every time
you farted, you timed it with the music. When you were going down the
bus,
everybody
were throwing dagger looks at you, and you suddenly realized . . . .
. that you have your
MP3 player on your ears !

No comments: