Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Recommended Book (Self Mastery) - For One More Day

I got this book as a gift from my soulmate. It was a great surprise for me when she passed the book to me on a special occasion. Reading through another of Mitch Albom’s classic brings out another surprise to me….the “surprise” how much we have neglect our love ones. I ask myself after finishing up the book – should I love and forgive after those people I love are no longer around? Yes. I have found my answer.

For One More Day is a magnificent story of love, forgiveness and redemption. The story is about the Benetto family as retold by Chick Benetto after recovering from an attempted suicide. In the retelling of his family's story we meet Chick's parents, sister, wife and daughter. Secrets are revealed through supernatural encounters and love is restored to a soul that wasn't sure it deserved it.

Highly recommended for people that are so crazily chasing the tangibles in this life, and have neglected people that they love around them.

No comments: