Saturday, March 1, 2008

Train The Trainer Program by T.Harv Eker

Dear avid readers,

Just want to let you know that you will be hearing less from me for the next 2 days as i will be away for a 5-Days Intensive Bootcamp on "Train The Trainer" program organized by Singapore Success Resources and North America PeaK Potentials Inc. In fact, today is already the 3rd day of the event and i must say that the program is AWESOME! I have learnt new ways to engage, motivate the people and find new strategies to help people to better relate the Chemistry Theories to everyday lifes, so that they can learn Chemistry in a "natural" and enjoyable fashion.





This bootcamp is high in energy and there are just some outrageous things that we are doing (yes! not just learning alone)that i felt it might be the best motivational and training course i ever been too. I had just done an outrageous performance on stage of about 100 people. Feeling is AWESOME at this moment, having completed my performance. WOW! Share with you the video (on youtube) real soon. Stay tuned.






Time now is 1.50am and i have only managed to reach my house and change to my sleeping "suit". This program is really intensive -It starts at 9am in the morning and will end each day at 12.30 am in the wee hours. Physically, i am tired but mentally and emotionally, i am super-charged up. I just can't wait to learn more in the next 2 days and impart my skills in my coaching program to help people further. It is worth it!

Alright, time for me to go rest as i need to wake up at 6.30am. Please continue to provide me your feedbacks and i will be back to active blogging in 2 days time.

Cheers
Sean

No comments: