Friday, February 22, 2008

Beware of low cost Flip Flops

Halo,

I just received an email from a friend about the low cost flip-flops that some people wore, and have serious skin reaction to their feet. It seems like the chemicals that are used to make the flip-flops have created irritation to the skin. Being a chemist by training, i know how bad some chemicals are to our body.

Based on the email, it seems to come from a China source, but brand is not stated. This is the pictures that was sent to me. Pardon me for the gore, but i thought it is important to share with my readers. Also, i think we have to be careful whenever we feel itch to our feet. Stop wearing the flip-flops whenever you feel the itch.

For me, i don't have this problem as my Hippo-Bloo Flip-Flop is damn cool and comfortable.


No comments: