Sunday, December 23, 2007

The BEST "Out of Office" Auto Replies

Hi,

I managed to unearth another interesting article that will certainly interest you.

Check out which one will be your favourite out-of-office message.
But beware not to overused them - cos i already know they exists.
Go re-invent some better looking ones.

1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail toget the position. Be prepared for my mood.

2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of theoffice. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything atall.

3. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send meuntil I return from holiday on 4 April. Please be patient and your mailwill be deleted in the order It was received.

4. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged #5.99 forthe first ten Words and #1.99 for each additional word in your message.

5. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and isunable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and trysending again.

6. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuingsystem....You are Currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply inapproximately 13 weeks.

7. I've run away to join a different circus.

8. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medicalreasons....When I return, Please refer to me as 'Margaret' instead of 'Steve'.

9. Due to inappropriate contents in your email, please notice that thisemail is forwarded to the nearest police station.

10. This message will explode in 5 seconds... Good luck, Mr. Hunt...

11. How many times should I tell you ??? I received your mail already,please stop sending this mail. It is 435 times already !!!

12. Thank you for sending me an email. Currently I am experiencing highvolume email to be answered. Please try to send back later.

13. Wrong address, sorry !

14. This email is rejected due to missing stamps.

And my personal choice will be No. 5!!!

Cheers
Sean

No comments: