Friday, May 16, 2008

My 2nd Trip to Bangkok - cont'd

Following are more photos that i have taken during recent trip to Bangkok.

BTS Skytrain - So efficient & Clean.. look so similar to Singapore's MRT

Famous Chartuchak (or JJ) Weekend Market

Interesting Waffle Biscuit Concepts @ Platinum Mall (Near Pratunam Market)

Amazing Grafitti Arts 1

Amazing Grafitti Arts 2

Amazing Grafitti Arts 3

3 Star Hotel Ibis Siam that i stayed. Very good hotel. I am Happy.

Chef Recommendation @ Somboon Seafood Restaurant

Yummy Chilly Crab. Chilly Paste is Best i have ever tried. Paste is not hot at all, and i can eat one bowl of white rice just with the paste itself. Crab is abit soft thou,not as good as those i had in Spore thout. Overall i rate 8 / 10.

Happy with the dinner @ Somboon. 2 person, 4 dish, cost abt 460 bahts, which is around 25 SGD like tat.

ZEN @ Central Shopping Mall. Can't stop myself from the limelight.

Our Mini Shopping Spree. I got lots of HippoBloo 100% Rubber Flip Flops & Several Thai Youth Designer Tees

Prayers @ the Erawan Shrine. Hope my dreams will be realised soon.



Me and My Backpack, checking in @ Bangkok's New Airport to head Home

No comments: