Thursday, May 15, 2008

My 2nd Trip to Bangkok

I was having my short holiday in Bangkok over the last weekend. Glad that i managed to sneak out of Singapore and my work, to chill out in a foreign country.

Even though i have been to Bangkok 2 years back, i still quite like the place, the culture and the friendliness of the thais (hmm..got some conmen thou i,e, taxis driver that overcharged tourists by asking a certain price instead of going by meters).

For the last trip to Bangkok, i was so dilly-dally that eventually, i did not make a single blogpost about it. This time round, i have talked myself into sharing with you some pictures that i have taken in Bangkok. By the way, this one is more of a relaxing walk-around window shopping one compared to the temple-visiting trip 2 years ago.

Well-known colourful Toyota Taxis queing up.

Traffic Jam during Peak Hours

Finally, i find my A & W

Yummy Ice Cream Waffle + RootBeer

Yeah. Cold Cold Ice Kachang. Different from Spore Style

Ice Kachang Vendor Station along roadside

Fried Stuff from Roadside Stall

Specialty foods from Bangkok..very special but abit too sweet for me

Thai food from Chartuchak Market on Weekend

So many interesting photos to share with you..perhaps i should continue tomorrow..

No comments: