Friday, May 9, 2008

My Dream Car - I want you!

I leave in a average neighbourhood at Buki Batok St 52, Singapore and people around here are normally earning a decent income to keep their family going.

Once a while, we will see people driving BMWs, Jaguars and Mitsubishi Evos to this place, when they come to visit their older folks or send their colleague back.

But recently, i noticed a very very nice Opel Convertible (Coupe style) parking at the carpark beneath my block. After checking out for so long, i finally found out that the owner is a middle age man that lives with his wife right below my unit. Heard before that he has a shop in Bt. Timah shopping centre customizing curtains for residential houses.

Besides the nice nice Opel Convertible, he also owns a Mercedes Van and a Hyundai Tuscon SUV. It seems like this guy is doing real well - since the Car of Entitlement (COE) is so high in Singapore but he still can own 3 vehicles!

But this Opel Convertible Sports Car is really nice man! Shall make it a goal for myself - work hard and smart - and get one of this myself! Couldn't find the name (and thus the price) of this sports car thou. I went to SGCarMart but couldn't find it in either "Used Car" or "Old Car" section.

Does anyone know the name of this Opel Sports Car?

No comments: